|GENUINE BOSCH 2200cc / 2000CC ID2000 High Z Impedance Fuel Injectors X4||Petrol / E85 OK||2 Year Warranty||AKA New type Indy Blue Injectors / ID2000||High Impedance for all after market ECUs and factory retunes||Will support 600+rwkw on pump E98 Ethanol||Item DETAILS:|
- Genuine BOSCH 2200cc / ID2000 Fuel Injector Set x 4
- Same as 0280158821 x 4 with wire-in plug
- Ships from Melbourne, Australia – Pick up Available!
- 2000cc – 2200cc /min flow at 3 and 3.5 bar
- 2850cc at 5 bar fuel pressure
- High Impedance – with wire in plug included
- Genuine product, not a copy. 24 Month Warranty
- This is for a 6 pack of injectors to suit your high performance build!
- See other listings for 4 pack, 8 pack and single injectors
- BRAND: Bosch 2200cc Injectors
- Pump Fuel, Ethanol from E0 to E85 to E100 OK, Methanol, Alcohol, low pulse width extension, recovery time and linear flow for great tune and idle.
- Includes plug and play pig tail wiring so you can splice into your existing harness.
- Factory Flow Matched to batch spec
- TYPE: Top Feed 14mm – 14mm Injectors w/Multi hole atomizer
- Flow Rate: 2000cc at 3 bar, 2200cc at 3.5bar and 2850cc at 5 bar.
- Resistance: High – Compatible with most stock ECU using a piggy back like e-manage or PowerFC etc
- Injector Dead Time: See last picture for figures
- Genuine Bosch Multifuel Injector.
- Sold as 1/2 length with injectors with full length adapter. Available as 3/4 length on request.
- Wiring pigtail included
- Petrol All Octane Ratings
- Ethanol Blends including E85
- Race fuels that do not contain MTBE oxygen enhancements
- Wiring plug and pigtail included.
|Postage:||Postage is via Fastway or Australia Post – all with tracking. Signature required.||Express Post Available – extra cost||Payments:||Paypal, Credit Card, Cash On Pickup by mutual arrangement from Moorabbin, Victoria.||Installation and Tuning:||Available at our workshop and dyno. Price on application.||Disclaimer:||2 year return to base warranty on item only. Does not cover damage from blockages, bad fuel, rust from alcohol or clogged lines / filters. Service charge may apply if injector is found to be blocked/damaged from debris or a poor fuel system or bad wiring.||You must tune your car/ECU for the new injectors before you start your engine!||We take no responsibility for any damage, injury or loss, caused by any property or person by installing or tuning with this product. If you install this product and do not tune your engine for it, you’re running the risk of damaging the engine. Professional installation highly recommended as well as tuning to ensure correct operation.|